The Marine Hotel is situated only a stones throw away from one of the North Coast’s golden beaches set in a prime location overlooking the picturesque marina and harbour in the friendly seaside town of Ballycastle.
The Hotel is minutes away from Rathlin Island Ferry Terminal with the Giant’s Causeway (18km), Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (10km), Bushmills Distillery (16km) and the magical Glens of Antrim (2km) all in the surrounding area.
Our bedrooms are designed with your comfort in mind and are furnished to the highest standard. All guestrooms are en-suite and include television, international direct dial telephone, WiFi Internet access, tea/coffee and hairdryer facilities. We can offer family rooms and interconnecting rooms that cater for 2 adults and 4 children under 15 yrs.
We have traditional music on Sunday evenings in the bar/restaurant and a gluten free accreditation from Coeliac Society UK.
The Marine Hotel has a number of activities right on the doorstep. Our reception staff are more than happy to help you plan your stay.
- 2 minute walk from the Hotel
- 5 minutes walk with many other courses such as Royal Portrush & Portstewart Golf Club within a 20km radius
SAILING & FISHING
- 2 minute walk from the Hotel, sailing and fishing trips can be arranged
- 4 miles to Sheans Horse Farm
WALKING, HIKING & RAMBLING
- The Causeway Coastal Route is right on our doorstep
- Aquaholics Dive School is 2 minutes walk away in Ballycastle. There are 14 dive sites off Rathlin Island
- Along the Coast at Portballintrae and further into Moyle and Ballycastle area and you will find numerous coves, bays and beaches waiting to be surfed
- the North Coast provides a wonderful venue for the extremely popular Coasteering
Interlink Rooms, Lift/Elevator, Tea/Coffee making facilities, TV In Bedrooms, Family Room on requestLicensed Premises, Euro Accepted, Ironing Facilities, Cot & Highchair Available, Credit/Debit Cards Accepted, Hairdryer Available, Parking Available, Restaurant on Premises, WiFiCyclists welcome, Dogs welcome, Families welcome, Golfers welcome, Walkers welcome, Bikers welcome, Groups welcome, Mountain Bikers welcome