All Aboard for Westeros! – McComb’s Coach Tour
For those of you who have been blown away by some of the stunning scenery featured as the backdrop in HBO's Game of Thrones®, then these are the tours for you.
By travelling with McComb's you're travelling with the same company as the cast and crew of Game of Thrones! We have worked on all 5 seasons of Game of Thrones®, providing transport to and from all filming locations.
Choose from joining other Game of Thrones fans on one of our coach tours to either Westeros or Winterfell, or enjoy some added luxury at a slightly slower pace on a Private Tour. The itineraries are the same, so the choice is yours.
Transport yourself on-board our coach to the Kingsroad and join us for a day visiting the main filming locations featured in this phenomenal series.
Our Coach Tour will be limited to 30 passengers per day allowing us to use a smaller coach to visit these intimate locations. Because of this we strongly recommend booking early to guarantee your seat.
Tour departs every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday at 10am (until 6pm)
£35 per person.
We travel along a large portion of the Causeway Coastal Route to the small coastal town of Ballycastle, Game of Thrones fans will know this is the native home of Lady Catelyn Stark and Varys.
Main stops include:
• Cushendun - where we visit the Cave which featured Melisandre giving birth to the shadow creature.
• Ballintoy Harbour is the next port of call, where Theon Greyjoy cames back to Pyke Harbour.
• Giant’s Causeway – you can’t come this far without visiting this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Larrybane - where Renly swears to Lady Stark that he will avenge Ned's death, but meets his end at the hands of the shadow assassin conjured up in those caves you visited in Cushendun.
• The Dark Hedges – where Arya Stark makes her escape down The Kingsroad.
You may also like our Winterfell filming locations tour in County Down: www.discovernorthernireland.com/McComb-s-Game-of-Thrones-Location-Tour-Winterfell-Belfast-P49133
This tour is independently operated by McComb's Travel. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones.
Euro Accepted, Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
NB. As we do not have exact location information, this is a map of the local area.